Wednesday 27 May 2009

Final Book Covers

Here are my final book covers for the Faber & Faber book cover project. I know I said that yesterday, but today has changed things... I went to the charity shop in Headingley today but one book cost me £2!! So I bought it, and figured I could stick all the covers onto one book to photograph. I then went to The Works to look for some paper stock for my booklet project. Whilst here I found 6 books for 49p each! When the woman scanned them in, they were only 25p! I've spent less money on buying whole books than printing the bloody covers. When I got back to college, I realised that the books were a different size to what I had designed (stupid wikipedia grr...) so I spent lunchtime resizing everything. I stuck down the covers today but my camera is at home, so I'll photograph them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment